A popular trend motif in fashion, papercraft and home décor, this sloth is an irresistible addition to your die collection. Here it has been used to make a cute Sloth T-shirt.
Other Supplies:Mint felt, Yellow felt, Grey felt, Brown felt, Cream felt, White thread, Black thread, White T-shirt, Iron, Needle
- Iron a piece of iron-on adhesive to each felt piece.
- Using these, cut out two mint leaves, two yellow leaves, a grey branch, grey eye pieces, grey nose, brown sloth and cream face.
- Peel off the adhesive sheet back on each of the pieces.
- Iron the sloth onto the T-shirt. Iron the branch and leaves above the sloth. Iron the features onto the sloth.
- Hand stitch around the sloth body with white thread and around the cream face.
- Stitch eyes in black thread.