The cute little teddy softee, can be created using various colours so it will never go out of fashion.
Other Supplies:Light brown felt, Beige felt, Light pink felt, Dark pink felt, Dark brown felt, Light pink embroidery thread, Iron, Embroidery needle
- Cut out the bear twice in light brown felt.
- Iron a piece of iron-on adhesive to the beige, dark brown and a small piece of the light pink felt.
- Using these pieces, cut out two beige ears, one dark brown nose, two light pink buttons and one beige tummy.
- Peel off the adhesive sheet back on each of the pieces and iron into place on one of the bear pieces.
- Pin the two bears together and blanket stitch around the edges in light pink to join. Leave a small gap open. Stuff the bear and then continue stitching to close.
- Cut out the bow in light pink and the bow centre in dark pink. Assemble using hot glue and hot glue into place on the bear.