This window box overflows with hollyhocks and ivy and has windows that open with an embossed stone look-all created using a single Impresslits Embossing Folder that cuts and embosses at the same time.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Diamante gems, Glue, Foam squares
- Fold the white cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size.
- Cut a rectangle in light yellow cardstock to fit the card.
- Cut out several flowers in light pink, dark pink, dark yellow and light yellow.
- Cut out several leaves in mint and aqua.
- Cut the windows out in white.
- Cut out the butterfly in blue.
- Cut out the bee in dark yellow.
- Use the paper sculpting kit to add dimension to the flowers and leaves.
- Pass the Impresslit through the machine with the yellow rectangle. Place the Framelit in the window placement on the now-textured yellow rectangle and pass through the machine again to create a hole.
- Glue the windows onto the yellow card.
- Layer and glue the flowers and leaves.
- Add diamante gems to the centre of some of the flowers.
- Glue the butterfly and bee in place on the flowers.
- Fix the yellow rectangle onto the white card with foam squares.