You Make a Difference Card
"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
A part of our making essential this die is so versatile it can be used for many making types, just like this card make. Its wider size offers you more design options.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers & Leaves
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: String, Glue, ‘you make a difference’ stamp, Black ink, Foam squares.
- Fold the white cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size. Place landscape to work.
- Cut a rectangle the length of the card in aqua.
- Cut a thin strip of mint cardstock.
- Cut one large flower in dark pink.
- Cut one medium flower in light pink.
- Cut one small flower in mint and one in yellow.
- Cut two flower centres in white and one in yellow.
- Cut two leaves in aqua.
- Glue a white centre onto the light pink flower.
- Glue a yellow flower onto the dark pink flower, then add a white centre.
- Glue a yellow centre onto the mint flower.
- Cut an asymmetric rectangle in white.
- Stamp the phrase onto it.
- Glue the aqua rectangle onto the bottom half of the card.
- Glue the thin mint strip on top.
- Glue the card piece with the phrase underneath the mint, onto the aqua rectangle.
- Glue the two leaves at the top of the card, one poking slightly off the top edge.
- Glue the dark pink and the mint flowers onto the card.
- Wrap the string around the card and tie in a bow.
- Fix the light pink flower to the card with foam squares, on top of the string.