Panda Party Favour Bag
Jen grew up in Southern California, receiving her B.F.A. from Otis College of Art and Design and an M.F.A. in Illustration from California State University, Fullerton (CSUF). Her work is a strong combination of both traditional drawing skills and digital technique. Her professional experience includes teaching at the collegiate level for CSUF, digital character art for Disney including the Phineas and Ferb show and professional book illustration. Currently Jen works as the Creative Director for Sizzix.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Any sentiment stands out with this interactive bear-shaped card base. Simply fold along the score lines to bring your card to life.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 14PK - Card, Panda Fold-a-Long
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Gift Bag, Liquid Adhesive, Scissors
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to the back of black, pink, red and white cardstock per package instructions.
- Die-cut four eye sockets, four ears, four arms, two feet and one nose out of the adhesive-backed black cardstock. Die-cut two inner ears pieces, two mouths and two paws out of the adhesive-backed pink cardstock. Die-cut one heart out of the adhesive-backed red cardstock.
- Die-cut two pandas out of white cardstock. Use scissors to cut off the side panel from the panda.
- Remove the release paper from the adhesive sheets and assemble the panda front and back. (Note: Use the two extra eye sockets to make the feet on the back of the panda.)
- Adhere the panda to the gift bag with liquid adhesive.