Spring Things Hello Card
When Lynda isn’t creating new designs for Sizzix as a Senior Product Designer, she can be found creating in her studio. With a degree in Graphic Design, she’s also a life-long artist/maker who has experimented with everything from watercolor and wood carving to quilting and silk screen printing. Throughout her career, she’s designed innovative packaging, book/magazine designs and advertising, but her passion has always been making art. You can follow Lynda’s creative adventures at LyndaCreates.com.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Experience a sweet collection of flora and fauna to add lovely spring blooms any time of the year. This card has used 663587 to create a Spring fun Hello card.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 20PK - Spring Things
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Spring Phrases
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Green, Peach, Pink, Purple, White), Double-Sided Adhesive, Embossing Ink Pad, Embossing Powder (Gold), Enamel Dots, Heat Tool, Liquid Adhesive, Stamp Block
- Using embossing ink, stamp the word Hello from the Spring Phrases set onto white cardstock. Sprinkle gold embossing power over the stamped sentiment, and shake off the excess powder. Set the embossed sentiment with a heat tool. Align the large label die from the Spring Things set over the sentiment, and die-cut.
- Die-cut assorted leaves from the Spring Things set out of green cardstock as desired.
- Die-cut assorted flowers from the Spring Things set out of colored cardstock as desired.
- Shape the flowers with the Paper Sculpting Kit.
- Make a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of blue cardstock, and adhere it to the card front with double sided adhesive.
- Adhere the stamped label to the center of the card front with double sided adhesive.
- Layer the leaves around the label, and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Layer the flowers on top of the leaves, and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Embellish the centers of the flowers with enamel dots.