Lace Heart Gift Bag
Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
With the decorative layer this Lace Heart has been used to create the perfect gift bag sent with love.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Lace Heart
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Gift Bag, Liquid Adhesive, Ribbon, Scissors, Tissue Paper, Tweezers
- Attach an adhesive sheet to the back of each of the following cardstock colours: aqua, light green, light pink, purple and yellow.
- Die-cut the Lace Heart out of adhesive backed light pink cardstock. For ease of use, we recommend using the Chrome Precision Base Plate when cutting intricate dies. Die-cut the birds out of aqua cardstock, the smallest flowers out of light green cardstock, the two centre flower shapes out of yellow cardstock, the three outer flowers out of purple cardstock and the two hanging floral buds out of aqua cardstock. Die-cut the large solid heart out of coral cardstock. Use the Die Brush to help remove the intricate pieces from the dies.
- Die-cut a 4 1/4" scallop circle from the Circles, Scallop set out of light blue cardstock.
- Using a pair of tweezers, remove the adhesive backing from the small die-cut pieces and layer over their corresponding parts on the light pink Lace Heart. Remove the adhesive backing from the Lace Heart and adhere it to the coral heart die-cut. Adhere the heart to the centre of the light blue scallop circle with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a piece of foam adhesive and attach it to the back of the light blue scallop circle. Remove the adhesive backing and adhere the circle to the front of a gift bag.
- Add tissue paper to the bag and tie the handles together with a ribbon bow at the top.