Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This Bunny comes with an optional bow and can be used for any occasion, here we have used it to create a mountboard to decorate during Easter period.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Cottontail
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Mountboard, Marquetry wood, Floral pattern stamp, Gesso and brayer, Thin twine, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Pallet wood
- Take a rectangle of mount board slightly larger than the die-cut area and attach a piece of marquetry wood to the front before using to die-cut the rabbit.
- Attach a darker piece of marquetry wood to a square of craft card and die-cut the bow.
- Use a brayer to apply a little white gesso to the die-cut rabbit.
- Use the Distress Ink to add a little depth to the edges of both die cuts and apply some stamped detail using the same ink pad.
- Mount the bow onto the rabbit and attach a further bow made from thin twine before mounting the assembled rabbit onto a rectangle of suitable pallet wood.