Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This die has no outer blade, so makers can easily repeat the pattern to create backgrounds of all sizes, here it has been used to create nature background.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Organic by Tim Holtz
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Distress Inks, Ivory card, Industrial frame, Assorted stamps
- Cut a rectangle of ivory card to fit snuggly into the frame and apply Antique Linen and Tea Dye distress ink around the edges to add a little vintage contrast.
- Apply a little detail around the edges by applying the Antique Linen ink using various suitable stamps.
- Place the die-over the distressed card and die-cut the detail before mounting into the frame.