Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create layered effects with two different sizes of butterfly, plus a separate butterfly body which has been displayed beautiful here on this frame.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Butterfly
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Picture frame, Ivory card, Patterned paper, Distress Inks, Mountboard
- Mount ivory card onto mountboard and die-cut the butterflies.
- Use your Distress inks and stamps to add vintage detail and ink the edges of the die-cuts to add depth and contrast.
- Mount a suitable patterned paper into the frame as your background and attach the assembled butterflies using adhesive foam pads.