Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This set includes background shapes that can be used as journaling cards or labels, plus it comes with a variety of clip shapes that can be cut out of cardstock or patterned paper to make unique notebook embellishments.
Themes: Decorative Elements
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: A6 Spiral bound Notebook, Spotty patterned paper pad
- Cover the face of a plain notebook using your chosen papers and attach the ribbons finishing in a knot at the front.
- Measure your bookplate die and create the sentiment on your PC before printing and die-cutting. Mount the bookplate onto the face of the notebook.
- Die-cut an assortment of tabs from suitable shades of card and use as decorative page tabs in your notebook.