Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sized just right for home décor, this assortment of layered flowers, leaves and branches are a fun way to add a natural element to your makes.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Funky Floral, Large
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Black card, Antique Linen Distress Ink and applicator, White square box frame
- Cut a square of black card to fit into the frame.
- Choose your colour palette and die-cut a wide selection of flowers and foliage.
- Use the Distress ink to add a subtle hint of warmth to the edges of the die-cuts before assembling.
- Use a pencil to lightly draw a circle in the centre of the black card and start to arrange and mount the die-cuts using adhesive foam pads before mounting into the frame.