Robot Room Sign
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Choose from 25 retro shapes to add a dynamic touch of colour to cards and mixed-media projects. Pair these dies with Tim’s Atomic Bigz™ Die and make a real Big Bang! Just like this Robot room sign.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 14PK - Robotic
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 25PK - Atomic Elements
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Society
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
Other Supplies: Silver card, Pattern makers wheel
- Mount a large rectangle of ivory card onto red card and attach a strip of pale turquoise card across the centre.
- Die-cut a selection of the atomic elements and attach to the background trimming to size where necessary.
- Die-cut the separate shapes to create your robot before assembling and mounting onto the background using adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut the letters from silver card and use a pattern makers wheel to apply a little ‘industrial’ texture Mount the letters onto the background using both positive and negative die-cuts.