Critter Mini Cards
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
The set includes a bunny, duckling, pig and sheep with lots of detail pieces included right on each die. Perfect for spring-themed projects and baby showers. Here are some examples of them used for cardmaking.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Sidekick Side-Order Thinlits Set - Critters
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Die-cut the elements to create your various creatures from your chosen card colours.
- Use the Distress Ink to apply a little warmth to the edges of your die-cuts and assemble.
- Use a PC to create and print your sentiments and trim each one to size before matting each onto a piece of coloured card.
- Attach the individual animals to their sentiment using adhesive foam pads and mount onto the mini base cards.