50’s Style Cards
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Cut-out window along one edge that allows the die to be lined up precisely to make bigger backgrounds with endless repeats. This has been used alongside Tim Holtz Atomic Elements to create these three different cards.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Retro Repeat
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Ivory and silver card, Adhesive gems
- Carefully choose your retro colour palettes along with some silver card.
- Use the Retro Repeat dies to create the background elements and mount onto each base card.
- Die-cut the ‘Atomic Elements’ and mount in place.
- Choose a Retro font and use your PC to create and print the individual sentiments before trimming to size and mounting in place on the base cards.