Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
These intricate blossoms have been used to create these colourful cards.They can be used to stencil and also layered as shown within this project.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (White & Gray) with My Life Handmade Cardstock & Fabric
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Assorted Distress Oxide Inks, Spritzer, White card
- Print or stamp your sentiments onto white card.
- For the ‘Sending Hugs’ card die cut the flower aperture near the centre.
- Ink a square of white card using various shades of Distress Oxide and mount behind the flower aperture.
- Mount onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- For the ‘Best Wishes’ card, ink the background using various shades of Distress Oxides before die-cutting the blossom detail.
- Mount the background directly onto a white base card.