These intricate blossoms have been used to create these colorful cards. They can be used to stencil and also layered as shown within this project.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Assorted Distress Oxide Inks, Spritzer, White card
- Print or stamp your sentiments onto white card.
- For the ‘Sending Hugs’ card die cut the flower aperture near the centre.
- Ink a square of white card using various shades of Distress Oxide and mount behind the flower aperture.
- Mount onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- For the ‘Best Wishes’ card, ink the background using various shades of Distress Oxides before die-cutting the blossom detail.
- Mount the background directly onto a white base card.