Geometric Bean Bags
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Use geometric shapes to make bean bags for learning fun.
Themes: Basic Shapes
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Apple, Flower, Heart & Star
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Dried black-eyed peas or beans, Embroidery thread, Felt, Needle, Self-adhesive felt
- Die-cut two circles from the Geometrics Set using felt to make a bag.
- Die-cut one or two Stars using self-adhesive felt. Peel the backing from the Star and adhere to the center of the bag.
- With a needle and embroidery thread, whipstitch around the edge of the bag, leaving an opening for filling the bag (Figure A).
- Fill the bag with dried peas or beans, and stitch the opening on the bag closed (Main Photo).
- Use the bean bags in various games of skill practice.