New Baby Card
Samantha joins Sizzix after designing for the children's wear industry. She studied fashion at University with a background in fashion and graphics. With Sizzix, she enjoys creating dies that crafters can use in many different ways with a wide variety of materials. She loves designing new ideas and seeing them come to life in different projects. Her personal style is playful and illustrative, taking inspiration from fashion, fabrics, graphics and everyday living.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own card as a gift for the arrival of a new baby.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Scattered Hearts
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies:Clear acetate, White card, Sentiment stamp, Scissors, Glue
- Cut a square of pale blue card and a square of clear acetate the same size.
- Die-cut the hearts from purple card and use the die to cut across the blue square.
- Attach the left-hand side of the blue square to the acetate square before mounting the purple hearts in place, and finally, the right-hand piece of the blue square before trimming the hearts to fit.
- Mount the pieces of blue card between the hearts where appropriate.
- Fold a white base card and trim away most of the face just leaving a tab on which to attach the assembled blue/acetate square.
- Stamp your sentiment and trim to size before mounting onto the face of the card, with forked ends and glue in place to the back of the rosette.