New Baby Card
Create your own card as a gift for the arrival of a new baby.
Theme: New Baby
Other Supplies:Clear acetate, White card, Sentiment stamp, Scissors, Glue
- Cut a square of pale blue card and a square of clear acetate the same size.
- Die-cut the hearts from purple card and use the die to cut across the blue square.
- Attach the left-hand side of the blue square to the acetate square before mounting the purple hearts in place, and finally, the right-hand piece of the blue square before trimming the hearts to fit.
- Mount the pieces of blue card between the hearts where appropriate.
- Fold a white base card and trim away most of the face just leaving a tab on which to attach the assembled blue/acetate square.
- Stamp your sentiment and trim to size before mounting onto the face of the card, with forked ends and glue in place to the back of the rosette.