E.L. has been working for Ellison for more than 10 years. Along with her die designing, she also does packaging and graphic design for Ellison.
When not designing dies, she enjoys watercolor painting, gardening and spending time with her grandsons. E.L. has a great love of color, which she uses often in her painting and gardening.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own birthday card for the lucky little one
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Birthday Boy
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Square Frames
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: White card, Decorative washi tape, Tiny adhesive gems, Thin gold ribbon, Gold mirror card, Paint splatter stamp, Scissors, Glue
- Attach two strips of patterned washi tape to the face of the base card and add the splatter stamped detail.
- Die-cut the pink square and mount in place.
- Die-cut two lilac dinosaurs and trim away the rear leg and arm from one of the die-cuts before mounting onto the other one using adhesive foam pads to give a sense of dimension.
- Die-cut the party hat and attach a tiny gem to the top before attaching to the dinosaur and mounting onto the base card.
- Die-cut your monogram letter from blue card and decorate with a row of adhesive gems.
- Tie a length of thin gold satin ribbon into a bow and attach to the letter before mounting onto the base card.