Create your own birthday card for the lucky little one
Other Supplies: White card, Decorative washi tape, Tiny adhesive gems, Thin gold ribbon, Gold mirror card, Paint splatter stamp, Scissors, Glue
- Attach two strips of patterned washi tape to the face of the base card and add the splatter stamped detail.
- Die-cut the pink square and mount in place.
- Die-cut two lilac dinosaurs and trim away the rear leg and arm from one of the die-cuts before mounting onto the other one using adhesive foam pads to give a sense of dimension.
- Die-cut the party hat and attach a tiny gem to the top before attaching to the dinosaur and mounting onto the base card.
- Die-cut your monogram letter from blue card and decorate with a row of adhesive gems.
- Tie a length of thin gold satin ribbon into a bow and attach to the letter before mounting onto the base card.