Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create this cute little frame in so little time.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Dachshund
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK - Dainty Uppercase
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Foam Squares, Glue, Scissors, Thin String, Cream Cardstock, Grey Patterned Paper, White Box Frame
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock to fit the frame.
- Cut out the Dachshund elements in the appropriate colours.
- Cut out a circle in mint cardstock and mount with foam squares onto the background.
- Tie a tiny bow with the string and glue to the balloon. Wrap the other end around the bone and mount with foam squares onto the background.
- Glue the dachshund elements together and then mount the finished shape with foam squares onto the background.
- Cut out the phrase with the dainty uppercase, using both positive and negative cuts. Glue onto the background.