Dachshund Baby Grow 1
Samantha joins Sizzix after designing for the children's wear industry. She studied fashion at University with a background in fashion and graphics. With Sizzix, she enjoys creating dies that crafters can use in many different ways with a wide variety of materials. She loves designing new ideas and seeing them come to life in different projects. Her personal style is playful and illustrative, taking inspiration from fashion, fabrics, graphics and everyday living.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create this cute baby grow using the items listed, what a beautiful gift.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Dachshund
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Cream Patterned Fabric, Blue Spot Fabric, Sage Green Fabric, Brown Fabric, Black Thread, Needle/Sewing Machine, Blue Baby Grow
- Back the fabric with iron on adhesive and cut out two of the dachshunds, bows and bones in the appropriate colours.
- Peel off the back of the adhesive on each element except the bow pieces.
- Position everything else onto the baby grow and iron to fix.
- Iron down the ribbon pieces. Wrap the bow centre around the two bow pieces and iron carefully directly onto the centre to fix, avoiding ironing the bow pieces. Do the same with the second bow.
- Using black thread, sew around all the elements. Sew the centre of the bows and the ribbons but not the bow pieces.