Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create home decorations with this butterfly bunting, perfect for baby shower or party decorations.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Magnificent Butterfly
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Blue Floral Fabric, Blue Spot Fabric, Blue Gingham Fabric, Blue Fabric, White Thread, Needle/Sewing Machine
- Back the fabric with iron on adhesive and cut multiples of the butterfly, amount according to preference.
- Peel off the back of the adhesive on each butterfly. Layer two butterflies in the same fabric on top of each other. Iron to join. Repeat with all the butterflies.
- Sew around the outer edge of each butterfly. When you come to the tips of the top wings, place another butterfly next to it so that they all become joined together as a garland.