Bundle of Joy Tag
Samantha joins Sizzix after designing for the children's wear industry. She studied fashion at University with a background in fashion and graphics. With Sizzix, she enjoys creating dies that crafters can use in many different ways with a wide variety of materials. She loves designing new ideas and seeing them come to life in different projects. Her personal style is playful and illustrative, taking inspiration from fashion, fabrics, graphics and everyday living.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Complete any gift wrap with a gift tag.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Scattered Hearts
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies:White and gold card, Sentiment stamp, Corner punch, Tiny stapler, Eyelet setter and white eyelet, Glue, Scissors
- Die-cut the hearts from pale blue card and mount onto a piece of pink card and trim into a rectangle. Round off the corners of the rectangle using a punch.
- Use the hearts die to cut the gold detail for the centre of the bottom heart and mount in place.
- Mount the pink card onto a white rectangle and round off the corners as before.
- Stamp your sentiment onto white card and trim to size before attaching to the tag with a tiny stapler.
- Punch a hole near the top of the tag and set a white eyelet in place before threading with your chosen ribbon.