Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own beautiful baby storage box
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 12PK - Floral Frames
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Mint, Turquoise and Blue Cardstock, Mint Striped Paper, Double Sided Tape, Blue Ribbon, Craft Glue, Scissors
- Cut a strip of blue cardstock that fits snugly around the tub with a small amount of overlap.
- Cut a strip of mint striped paper slightly thinner than the blue one but the same length.
- Using double sided tape, stick these two strips together. Then wrap them round the tub and tape the overlap to fix in place.
- Tie the blue ribbon around the tub just above the paper strips and tie a bow. Fix with a small amount of glue from the glue gun.
- Using the two smallest dies from Floral Frames, cut two flowers in mint cardstock. Then cut two leaves in turquoise cardstock.
- Add dimension to the flowers and leaves with the paper sculpting kit.
- Glue the flowers and leaves together. When dry, use the glue gun to attach to the tub lid.