Baby Blanket Bow
Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Finish any gift with this beautiful butterfly die
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Magnificent Butterfly
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
OtherSupplies: White Thread, Blue Gingham Fabric 30cm x 20cm, Sage Green Fabric 30cm x 20cm, Blue Ribbon, Needle/Sewing Machine, Scissors
- Cut 4 square pieces of iron on adhesive paper and 2 square pieces in both blue and green fabric, making sure they are large enough for the Sizzix Bigz letter dies.
- Back the fabric pieces with iron-on adhesive paper.
- Die-cut your 4 butterflies (fabric side down).
- Peel off the iron on adhesive backing paper.
- Place two green butterflies together and iron to join.
- Place the two blue butterflies together and iron to join.
- Sew down the bodies of the butterflies to join both colours together.
- Wrap the ribbon around your rolled baby blanket.
- Place the butterflies on top and tie the ribbon in a bow over them.
- Sew the butterflies to the ribbon with a few small stitches.