OtherSupplies: White Thread, Blue Gingham Fabric 30cm x 20cm, Sage Green Fabric 30cm x 20cm, Blue Ribbon, Needle/Sewing Machine, Scissors
- Cut 4 square pieces of iron on adhesive paper and 2 square pieces in both blue and green fabric, making sure they are large enough for the Sizzix Bigz letter dies.
- Back the fabric pieces with iron-on adhesive paper.
- Die-cut your 4 butterflies (fabric side down).
- Peel off the iron on adhesive backing paper.
- Place two green butterflies together and iron to join.
- Place the two blue butterflies together and iron to join.
- Sew down the bodies of the butterflies to join both colours together.
- Wrap the ribbon around your rolled baby blanket.
- Place the butterflies on top and tie the ribbon in a bow over them.
- Sew the butterflies to the ribbon with a few small stitches.