Follow this step-by-step guide to create a decorative pink swan bunting which would look lovely in a new baby girl's room!
Other Supplies: Glitter card, Scissors, Thread, Glue, String
- Cut a square piece of iron on adhesive paper, pink felt and pink card making sure they are large enough for the Sizzix Bigz Swan die.
- Back pink felt with iron-on adhesive paper.
- Die-cut the swan, repeat for separate wing elements (felt side down).
- Die-cut the swan from pink card.
- Peel off the iron on adhesive backing paper and carefully stick onto the card swan.
- Partly iron on the wing elements leaving the edges loose for 3D effect.
- Cut beak from glitter card and glue onto the swan.
- Use black thread to stitch beak and eye detail.
- Fold and stick a small rectangle of card to the back of the swan to create a hoop for the string.
- Make as many swans as desired and thread through the string to hang up.