Star Christmas tree topper
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own unique Christmas tree topper this year with this easy to follow how to guide!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Stars
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Pastels)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Pom pom edging, Scissors, Needle, Thread, Cardstock
- Place a piece of cardstock underneath the bottom plate (this ensures the thinlit cuts the felt effectively) and using the largest star thinlit die, die cut two stars out of light green felt.
- Stitch the pomp om edging along one of the stars.
- Stitch both stars together and leave a 3cm gap for placing on top pf the Christmas tree.