Create a set of sheep coasters for a thoughtful and unique hand-made new home gift!
Other Supplies: Thick card, Scissors, Sewing machine, Needle, Thread
- Cut two square pieces of yellow felt making sure they are large enough for the Sizzix Bigz Circle die.
- Using the 4” Bigz circle die, die-cut two circles.
- Using the 3 ¾” thinlit circle die, die-cut thick card (at least 2mm, double up if you haven’t got thick enough card).
- Back the fabric and felt with iron on adhesive paper and using the Sweet spring animals Bigz die, die cut the sheep’s body out of the patterned fabric, and the legs and head with grey and white felt.
- Carefully position the sheep central on one of the felt circles, remove the backing paper and iron in place.
- Add eye details with needle and thread.
- Position the felt circles with the card in the middle and sheep embellished circle on top, tack in place then use sewing machine to stitch together.
- Repeat these steps three times to create two blue and two yellow coasters for a matching set!