Anchor canvas bag
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Follow these simple steps to modernise a plain canvas bag with anchor motif for a unique and funky bag ideal for beach trips!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Pastels)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
Other Supplies: Canvas bag, Scissors
- Cut a square piece of iron on adhesive paper and yellow felt making sure they are large enough for the Sizzix Bigz Anchor die.
- Back yellow felt with iron-on adhesive paper.
- Die-cut your anchor (felt side down).
- Peel off the iron on adhesive backing paper.
- Carefully position your anchor on the canvas bag and iron in place.