Noel Camellia Card
Create a beautiful Christmas card with the Camellia Leaf in a starring role!
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: White and blue/green cardstock silver glittery cardstock, Stitched rotary tool, Tracing paper, PVA glue, Sequins, White twine
- Cut a 15cm x 11cm card. Cut a 14cm x 9.5cm rectangle, once cut add stitch effect around the outside of the rectangle using the stitched rotary tool and stick in the centre of the folded card.
- Using the Camellia Leaf design and cut one out of blue/green cardstock and one out of tracing paper.
- Using PVA glue stick the blue/green leafes in the centre of the card, then stick the top part of the tracing paper version on top with a slight of set.
- Create a bow out of the white twine, glue on top of both the layer leaves.
- Die-cut the Noel word from the Festive die set out of silver glitter paper and stick in the bottom right corner. You could use a stamp if preferred. Using PVA glue stick sequins in desired place.