Winter Bridal Bouquet
Create a beautiful floral bouquet for your wedding!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Beads, Felt, Floral Wire, Florist Tape, Glue Gun
- First, cut the wire to the desired length for the stem and put this through the holes in the bead, securing with some hot glue if necessary. (If the bead doesn’t have a hole through it, apply hot glue around your bead and stick the wire to it carefully.)
- Then using pink felt cut out six of the small flowers and four of the larger flowers using your Winter Rose die.
- Next, working from the centre outwards, make a hole in the middle of one of the smaller die-cut flowers using the stem and then thread this up the stem.
- Now, apply hot glue all over your bead and then stick the felt flower around it so it hides the bead.
- Repeat this process of threading the felt flowers onto the stem and sticking to the flower already on the stem. Start by using the remaining five small flowers then moving onto the large flowers.
- Once you have built the bouquet as desired, cut two large flowers out of green felt for the leaves of the bouquet. Again, thread these onto the stem and glue.
- Finally using florist tape, wrap this around the wire to conceal it and repeat this process to create a full bouquet.