Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Squares
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 13PK - Pretty Wreath
Other Supplies: Christmas Stamp, Black Ink, Gem Embellishments, PVA glue, Scissors, String
- Start off by folding a piece of pink cardstock in half.
- Using the Pretty Wreath die, die cut the wreath from silver card and stick onto the pink background.
- Using coloured cards of your choice, die cut the floral elements.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves how you want around the wreath and stick into place.
- Using a Square Framelits die cut some cream card.
- Ink the Christmas Stamp and stamp onto the square card, stick into place.
- Tie a bow with the string and stick onto the card.
- To add the finishing touches, place the gem embellishments in the middle of the flowers and onto some of the leaves.