'Tis The Season Card
OverviewGet into the festive season and create personalised cards for your friends and family.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Christmas Stamp, Black Ink, Gem Embellishments, PVA glue, Scissors, String
- Start off by folding a piece of pink cardstock in half.
- Using the Pretty Wreath die, die cut the wreath from silver card and stick onto the pink background.
- Using coloured cards of your choice, die cut the floral elements.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves how you want around the wreath and stick into place.
- Using a Square Framelits die set, die-cut some cream card.
- Ink a Christmas stamp and stamp onto the square card, stick into place.
- Tie a bow with the string and stick onto the card.
- To add the finishing touches, place the gem embellishments in the middle of the flowers and onto some of the leaves.