New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK - Festive Set
Other Supplies: White Ink, Gem Embellishments, Sequins, PVA glue, Scissors, String
- Start off by folding a piece of brown cardstock in half.
- Next, using one of the Circle Framelits, die cut the corners of a piece of blue card. Once all the corners are cut, stick onto the base card.
- With the white ink, artistically splatter across the blue card.
- Once dry, die cut the Festive Set Thinlits and stick into place.
- Tie a bow with the string and stick across the top of the card.
- To finish off the card, add gem embellishments and sequins.