Mum's Baking Journal
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 35PK - Dainty Lowercase
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK - Dainty Uppercase
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Pretty Posey
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Whoosh!
Other Supplies: Patterned cardstock, String, PVA glue, Scissors, Photo, Plain notebook
- Measure and cut a piece of your patterned card to fit the cover of your notebook.
- Cut a rectangular piece of card and using the Sizzix Thinlits Whoosh! die, die cut stars on one side and keep the fallout stars to decorate later.
- Stick the card and a photo of your Mum (or recipient of the journal) diagonally on the cover.
- Using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Dainty Lowercase and Uppercase, die cut the letters needed out of coloured card and stick the fallout letters in place to write your title.
- Stick the stars in a scattered pattern across the photo and cover.
- Tie ribbon and string around the inner side of the cover, securing in place with a bow and with the glue gun.
- Using the Sizzix Thinlits Pretty Posey die, die cut your flowers and leaves elements from coloured card and set up in a posey and glue together.
- Secure the posey onto the cover underneath the bows with the glue gun.