Handmade Cookie Tag
Create a pretty label to show off your baked goods!
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: PVA glue, Scissors, String
- To start, die-cut two circle shapes out of cardstock of your choosing. Make sure one of the circles is slightly smaller than the other to create a border.
- Stick the smaller circle on top of the larger one.
- Choose a selection of different coloured card and die cut the Pretty Posey.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves on top of the circle shapes and stick into place.
- Personalise the tag with a permanent pen.
- Cut the string to the length you need and tie around the packet and to complete the design stick the tag to the string.