Floral Wreath Card
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 13PK - Pretty Wreath
Other Supplies: Ribbon, Alphabet Stamps, Ink Pad, Pearl embellishments, PVA glue, Scissors, Stapler
- To start, fold in half brown cardstock to create the card.
- Using one of the Circle dies, die cut curved edges to the corners of green cardstock, then using PVA glue, stick on top of the brown card.
- Using the Pretty Wreath die, die cut the circular wreath out of brown cardstock.
- Next, die cut the floral elements in pink card stock of your choice.
- Arrange the flowers and wreath on top of the green background and stick them down with PVA glue.
- Next cut a rectangle out of cream card stock and stamp the words ‘Happy Birthday’, then staple into place.
- Tie a bow into the ribbon and glue to the top of the card.
- For the finishing touches, add the pearl embellishments to the middle of the flowers.