New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Camellia Leaf
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Winter Rose
Other Supplies: Basket- with handle, 2x 40cm x 40cm Green Fabric, 2x 40cm x 40cm Pink Fabric, 2x 40cm x 40cm Red Fabric, Bunch of Plastic Flowers Stamens, Iron
- Wrap the basket handle with the ribbon, securing each end with glue.
- Iron one side of the adhesive sheet to the right side of one of each fabric colour. Peel and iron on the other fabric piece.
- Using the Camellia Leaf and green fabric, cut out 2 leaves using the Big Shot. Stick to base of the basket handle.
- For each Winter Rose, cut 2 flowers from each size. Pinch each petal inwards and hold with a little glue.
- Glue one flower on top of the other and stagger the petals. Cut the plastic flower stamen ends and glue inside centre of flower. Repeat this with the pink and red fabric until handle bases are covered.