Be Merry Christmas Card
OverviewGift your friends and family this year a handmade Christmas card!
Other Supplies: Christmas Stamps, Black Ink Pad, PVA glue, Scissors
- To start your festive card, fold some brown card in half.
- Using some Christmas Stamps and black ink decorate the card.
- Next, use the biggest Square from the Framelits die set, die-cut out of cream cardstock.
- With your scissors, cut the square into three pieces.
- Using the Circle Framelits die set, die-cut the edges of the outside corners of the square, then stick in place, onto your card.
- Die-cut the Festive Set out of red cardstock, choose your favourite die-cuts, and stick on top of the cream card.