OverviewGet into the festival spirit with these gorgeous floral headband designs!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Glue Gun, Scissors, Headband, Coloured Card x 3 Colours, 3 Flower Centres, Ink x 3 Colours
- First using your Leaves die, cut 2 leaves out of green card and lightly ink the edges with darker green ink.
- Now, glue the leaves and attach to the headband.
- Next, starting with the largest flower, use your Succulent die to cut out 2 of the large succulent pieces, 4 medium succulent pieces & 2 small succulent pieces all out of the same coloured card (pink in this project).
- Then, use the red ink to add depth by lightly inking the edges of the die-cut pieces.
- Once inked, use the 2mm fine detail tool from the Paper Sculpting Kit to add scores in each petal. Then using the 10mm stylus tool add pressure over the petal to give them a realistic look.
- Then, starting from the largest piece, stick the succulent pieces over one another in a staggered effect, until you have stuck all 8 pieces together.
- Now repeat the same process for the medium and small flower. For the medium there will only be 3 medium & 2 small succulent pieces. For the small flower there will be 2 medium & 3 small succulent pieces.
- Once all 3 flowers have been assembled use your 1mm fine detail tool to make a hole in the centre of each flower and thread the flower centre through and secure with glue.
- Finally, stick all of the flowers onto the headband.