Bride Wedding Dress Hanger
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Amelia Bouquet
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 38PK - Brush Lowercase Alphabet
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: White Coat Hanger, Gold Card, Double Sided Adhesive Sheet (A4), Lace Trim, Artificial Stamen, Artificial Foliage, Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch, Pale Pink Paper, PVA Glue Gun
- Die-cut a selection of the large and medium flowers from pink paper.
- Punch small holes in all flower centres.
- Using the stylus tool (10/8mm) and mould pad, shape the petals, working in a circular motion from the centre outwards.
- Take 4 strands of artificial stamen, bunch together then fold in half at centre of string.
- Using a small amount of PVA glue on finger tips, coat the string and twist to secure.
- Once dry, thread the stamen through the flowers, starting from small to large.
- When flower complete, bunch up petals from base.
- Back gold glitter card with a double sided adhesive sheet and die-cut your letters.
- Peel off backing and stick in place on hanger.
- Tie around trim and attach flower and foliage with hot glue.