Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzill cardstock, Gold Glitter card, Corner punch, Geometric patterned pink card
- Use the corner punch to crop two opposing corners of the pink base card.
- Cut a rectangle of patterned paper and round off the corners with a punch before mounting onto the base card.
- Create your phrase on a PC to fit within the dimensions of the circle die. Print the phrase onto white card and crop using the die.
- Cut a strip of gold glitter card and trim one end into a chevron before attaching to the rear of the circle and mount onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut and assemble the flower from pale yellow and gold card before mounting in place using adhesive foam pads.