Pixie Dust bottle
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Garden Florals
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Gold Glitter card, Tiny bottle with cork, Enamelled heart pin, Thin gold satin ribbon, White card, Jump rings, Glitter, Small hole punch, Distress Ink and applicator (Worn Lipstick)
- Use a PC to design and print the phrase ‘Pixie Dust’. It is possible to fit up to 24 phrases onto a single sheet of white card.
- Use a circle die to crop the phrase and ink the edges before punching a small hole near the top.
- Tie a length of gold ribbon around the neck of the bottle and attach the die-cut phrase using a jump ring.
- Die-cut a butterfly from gold glitter card, decorate the body using adhesive gold gems and attach the enamelled heart pin to the rear using a glue gun.
- Place your Pixie Dust (i.e. suitable glitter!) into each bottle and insert the cork.