Unicorn Cake Toppers
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Unicorn
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Pick
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzill cardstock, Gold Glitter card, Jump rings, Cocktail sticks
- Die-cut several unicorns and crop them at the base of the neck using a Framelits Circle die to achieve a smooth curve.
- Die-cut a mane and heart for each unicorn from gold glitter card.
- Use the die-pick tool to punch a tiny hole towards the base of the neck of each unicorn and the top of each heart before joining the two holes with a jump ring.
- Use adhesive foam pads to attach a mane to each unicorn and mount a cocktail stick onto the rear using a glue gun.