Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Butterflies
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 18PK - Spring Time
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Distress Inks and applicators (Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick), Assorted Bazzill cardstock, Gold Glitter card, Assorted adhesive gems and pearls, Assorted sequins, Sentiment stamp, Pipette and spritzer, Repositionable spray adhesive
- Use thin paper to die-cut a butterfly mask and attach to the white background using repositionable spray adhesive.
- Apply the Distress Inks over the mask using the foam applicators and spritz with clean water to create a mottled effect.
- Apply the inks directly onto a craft mat and spritz with clean water before drawing some of the colour with a pipette. Use the pipette to apply the inks to the layout forming the splatter effects and remove the mask once dry.
- Die-cut a series of concentric circles in your chosen colours finishing with a white circle in the centre and cut in half to create your rainbow before mounting in place on the layout.
- Print, crop and mount your photographs before stamping the sentiment.
- Die-cut and layer the large daisy and mount onto the layout before die-cutting a number of smaller flowers.
- Die-cut the word ’hello’ from gold glitter card and mount onto the layout together with the smaller flowers.
- Decorate the flower centres using an assortment of adhesive gems and pearls before attaching a smattering of sequins for decorative effect.