Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Q Die - Unicorn Softee
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White Cotton, Pink felt, Gold fabric, Fabric scissors, Iron, Iron on fusible web, Dark grey embroidery thread, Needle & White thread / sewing machine, Toy stuffing
- Die-cut pieces using machine and die. You will need 2 x body pieces, 4 x arms, 4 x legs, 4 x ears (in white cotton); 2 x horns (in gold fabric); 1 x tassel/mane (in pink felt - felt doubled using iron-on fusible web).
- Stitch eyes to face using needle and grey thread.
- Place the two horn pieces right sides together and stitch along edge, leaving top end open.
- Repeat with both arms, both legs and both ears.
- Turn all right side out and lightly stuff to desired firmness.
- Pin and sew horn, ears and tassel into place on right side fabric of body piece.
- Pin front and back body pieces, right sides together and sew along edge leaving a 3” gap.
- Turn right side out.
- Gently stuff body to desired firmness and slip stitch gap closed.
- Slip stitch open ends of legs and stitch to body. Tuck and press open ends of arms and stitch to body to finish.
*Skirt and chalked cheeks optional