Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: White Cotton, Pink felt, Gold fabric, Fabric scissors, Iron, Iron on fusible web, Dark grey embroidery thread, Needle & White thread / sewing machine, Toy stuffing
- Die-cut pieces using machine and die. You will need 2 x body pieces, 4 x arms, 4 x legs, 4 x ears (in white cotton); 2 x horns (in gold fabric); 1 x tassel/mane (in pink felt - felt doubled using iron-on fusible web).
- Stitch eyes to face using needle and grey thread.
- Place the two horn pieces right sides together and stitch along edge, leaving top end open.
- Repeat with both arms, both legs and both ears.
- Turn all right side out and lightly stuff to desired firmness.
- Pin and sew horn, ears and tassel into place on right side fabric of body piece.
- Pin front and back body pieces, right sides together and sew along edge leaving a 3” gap.
- Turn right side out.
- Gently stuff body to desired firmness and slip stitch gap closed.
- Slip stitch open ends of legs and stitch to body. Tuck and press open ends of arms and stitch to body to finish.
*Skirt and chalked cheeks optional